Multi-purpose – aboveground belowground and basements. The Herkules tank with the incomparable price-performance ratio. Groundwater-stable!
- Multi-purpose – aboveground belowground and basements
- Aboveground: The Herkules Tank is easy to install in your garden. Combined with the established GRAF downpipe filters it’s a perfect way to harvest rainwater.
- Underground: Combined with the applicable accessories the Herkules Tank can also be installed underground. The tank is groundwater stable up to the top edge of the tank.
- Basement tank: Due to its size the Herkules Tank fits through a standard doorway (? 80 cm). Therefore it’s ideal for basement installation.
- Awarded product of the year by the German Trade Association for Plastics Processing (FKVV)
- Fast connection (assembly is effected without screws)
- Long life due to solid profile packing (lifetime proven over 25 years in laboratory tests)
- Can be extended as required. Volumes of several 1,000 l are possible using preformed connections and connection points
- Easy to transport due to low weight and practical size
- For rainwater harvesting in house and garden
- For frost-proof installation in the ground (not suitable for vehicle loading) or overground installation in the garden or cellar (fits through every standard door ≥ 80 cm)
- Can be installed in groundwater and stratum water up to the top edge of the tank with an earth covering of at least 80 cm
order no.: 322014
for underground installation
Suction pipe (floating)
order no.: 330054
Tank dome DN 200 Herkules-Tank
order no.: 322026
with telescopic end 1 metre (3,3ft) to be cut on demand
Cut-out tool DN 100
order no.: 202003
with pilot drill
Cut-out tool DN 70
order no.: 202002
with pilot drill
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 100
order no.: 202028
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 100.
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 70
order no.: 202029
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 70.